Many small to mid-sized laboratories know that barcoding would increase efficiency and quality
but may not have the expertise to implement a good barcoding solution. What surprises most laboratories is how
quickly and inexpensively they can begin to
implement barcoding in the laboratory. Wavefront can transfer our best practice knowledge to your laboratory: implementing barcoding
effectively and affordably.
- There are many ways to print barcodes -
different printing technologies for different applications
- What should be printed - labels, paperwork, etc?
- Printer hardware selection
- Symbology selection
- Label/media selection and sourcing
- What technology is right for your laboratory - laser vs. imagers?
- Brand and model selection
- Cordless, mobile, handheld computer
- Effective use of barcoding in the laboratory